How We Develop Healthcare Leaders
Change is a constant in today’s healthcare world as the industry continues to go through a substantial transformation.
How is your hospital or organization meeting emerging challenges such as regulatory and economic reform, new demands for electronic documentation and web-based provider applications, the shift to more patient-centered, preventative care as well as new expectations in patient and staff satisfaction? Are your leaders ready?
At Rising Stars, we understand that better leaders build stronger relationships that are the backbone of teams and vibrant healthcare organizations. Effective communication, trust, engagement, patient-centered care, process improvement and business savvy drive success in today’s landscape.
We know healthcare because we’ve lived it for years.
Joanne Schlosser and the Rising Stars team of leadership development and coaching professionals has more than a decade of hands-on experience working in a variety of capacities within the healthcare field. We’ve assisted the C-suite as well as physician leaders, hospital managers and directors with everything from organizational transitions, new hospital openings, coaching for internal team development and change management.
Rising Stars has coached dozens of healthcare leaders, physicians and their teams to achieve significant outcomes including:
- Rising Stars preparing for promotion
- Newly promoted senior leaders
- Physician leaders wanting to understand the business of healthcare
- Achievement of strategic initiatives
- Decreased Length of Stay (LOS) in the Cardiac Cath Lab
- Implementation of significant change efforts
- Implementation of the Electronic Health Record (EHR) & Meaningful Use
- Increased confidence and executive presence
- Improved communication skills
- Work/life balance, burnout challenges (which affect 40% of more of your physicians according to a 2012 MedScape Survey)
Who do we work with?
- Long term care facilities
- Behavioral and community health facilities
- Post-acute and acute care practitioners
- Health plans
- Assisted living and continuing care organizations and facilities
- Physician practices and physician leaders
- CEOs, COOs, CMOs, CNOs, CIOs, and other executive leadership
- Managers, directors and vice presidents of nursing, pharmacy, human resources, and other administrators
- And many more!